Thursday, September 6, 2012

Paleo Cereal-Dessert OH My!

The reason I say Paleo Cereal-Dessert is because this is truly a dual-purpose cereal. Depending on what time of day I'm enjoying it, it's either a cereal or a dessert!

I came up with this one all on my own, but I'm sure there are 1,000+ other Paleo-dieters out there shaking their heads at their monitors, shouting out to anyone that will listen with claims that this originated in their kitchens because it
Just. Makes. Sense.


Here's what I will typically use to make it.  The beauty of this is that it would be great 1,000 different ways, so we can all agree that the idea was a group effort.

Paleo Cereal-Dessert

  • A small handful of rough-chopped pecans, almonds, and walnuts
  • A small handful of unsweetened coconut flakes.  Get crazy and go organic if you must.
  • Some raisins or craisins
  • Chopped apple & banana.  You could really go crazy here and change up the fruit occasionally.
  • The tiniest drizzle of honey
  • Sometimes I do a dash of cinnamon, sometimes I don't
  • Top it all off with your favorite almond or coconut milk
  • Good vibes
There ya' have it... simple & scrumptious as that.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment