Friday, September 14, 2012

Chocolate!

When I first started the Paleo Diet, I thought I'd never taste chocolate again until I read that it's OK to have chocolate with a cacao content of 70% or higher. Thank the Gods.

I had to share this chocolate bar with you because it's FANTASTIC and saves me when I'm craving something sweet and decadent.

The Cacao Nib (70% cacao) Fine Chocolate Bar from Indulgence Chocolatiers is perfect.  It's not bitter, it's smooth & rich, it's got a little crunch from the roasted cacao nibs, and it keeps me coming back for more.

Chocolatier, Julie Waterman, set out in 2007 to bring fine artisan chocolate to the Milwaukee area and I'd say, she's succeeding.  I prefer to buy from local businesses as often as possible, so the fact that Indulgence Chocolatiers is based out of my neighboring town, Waukesha, WI, makes this chocolate that much more sweet!  Give it a try and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment